We offer full board with ever expanding facilities including a lit covered ring, lit outdoor ring, trails, and cross country jumping field. The covered area is 72 x 150 and the outdoor is 110 x 210. The center aisle barn has 14 spacious stalls along with two wash racks with hot and cold water.
Full board includes the following:
- Twice daily feeding; supplements and medications provided by owner are administered at no charge
- Hay as needed in stalls and turnout
- Turn out in small groups appropriately based on the weather
- Stall cleaning once or twice daily depending on turnout
- Deworming services as needed with owner purchased dewormers
- Farm wide fecals several times a year
- Trailer parking
- Tack locker
- Laundry services
- Each stall has its own fan and heated water bucket to keep your horse comfortable depending on the weather
- Blanketing as needed (there is a $25 per month charge for clipped horses that need additional blanketing)
Anne also offers full and partial body clipping. As a licensed veterinary technician, Anne is also able to provide first aid as needed.
In our efforts to promote education, we feel it is important for you not to give up your relationship with your coach and welcome trainers. Mary Ellen Parsons, Lainey Ashker, Jocelyn Kriss, Allison Spivey and Lisa Hellmer (of Sprieser Sporthorses) are all regular instructors here at No Worries and we will often host clinics with a variety of other talented instructors.