No Worries Farm has moved from our Maidens, VA location, to a brand new facility in Montpelier, VA. The farm is 25 acres total, with a 10 stall barn, 200 x 200 outdoor ring (with lights and state of the art footing coming fall 2019!), and a 2 stall shed row for quarantine. There are some trails, but we are still exploring! The stalls all have fans and heated water buckets. The barn includes a large tack room with individual tack storage areas and a community refrigerator, 2 wash stalls with hot and cold water, and a large bathroom with a washing machine. There is a cross country course currently under construction with a bank and ditches coming fall 2019. All of the pastures have run-in sheds. Anne Schmid, farm owner, lives above the barn.
Full board includes the following:
- Twice daily feeding; supplements and medications provided by owner are administered at no charge
- Hay as needed in stalls and turnout
- Turn out in small groups appropriately based on the weather
- Stall cleaning once or twice daily depending on turnout
- Deworming services as needed with owner purchased dewormers
- Farm wide fecals several times a year
- Trailer parking
- Tack locker
- Laundry services
- Each stall has its own fan and heated water bucket to keep your horse comfortable depending on the weather
- Blanketing as needed (there is an additional charge for clipped horses that need additional blanketing)
Anne also offers full and partial body clipping. As a licensed veterinary technician, Anne is also able to provide first aid as needed.
In our efforts to promote education, we feel it is important for you not to give up your relationship with your coach and welcome trainers. We will be hosting clinics as the farm becomes more finished.